Final Cut Pro
- Fixes an issue with clip duration when removing reverse speed.
- Fixes an issue with the Log and Capture window that could prevent the window from closing.
- Fixes an issue with HDV to Apple ProRes capture via FireWire creating a QuickTime movie with no extension in the Finder.
- Fixes an issue with importing telecine logs.
- Fixes stability issues when using Motion on computers with limited graphics or system memory.
- Addresses issues with filters returning rendered results at lower quality.
- Fixes an issue with the Checkerboard generator rendering incorrectly in 3D.
- Corrects an image corruption problem when rendering complex projects in 32-bit float after applying a motion blur.
- Fixes issues with aspect ratios of shapes in projects created by choosing File > Import as Project.
- Improves the rendering precision of intersecting objects in some 3D scenes.
- Corrects disk size limitation messages when burning a project to an AVCHD dual-layer disc.
- Fixes issues with long chapter names and titles not appearing correctly in disc templates.
- Fixes issues when inserting a DVD-R or BD-RE disc with data already present.
- Addresses issues with saving and changing music channels and video using surround sound.
- Corrects color shift when transcoding image sequences.
- Fixes an issue with WAV audio files when transcoding an image sequence.
- Addresses an issue with upload to MobileMe with files containing reserved characters.
- Corrects a problem when burning a Blu-ray or DVD disc from a Final Cut Pro sequence with 5.1 surround sound.
- Fixes an issue with display of password-protected movies on iPhone.
- Addresses a pixel aspect ratio compatibility issue.
- Improves stability when processing large batches.
- Fixes an issue with CFX nodes not being imported when choosing File > Import > Color Corrections.
- Addresses several problems with the loading and processing of trackers.
- Fixes an issue with the green channel on video scopes displaying an incorrect value.